Practice makes perfect
We Build a complete website that can help broadcast information about your company or organization to the general public. It can help you increase awareness of your organization, pass information to your employees, customers volunteers, or publicize fundraising events. With these instructions, you will be able to quickly and easily create a well‐organized.
Do not worry much about the following steps, you must have a good idea of what your website will be
1. What are the goals for the website?
2. What is the main topic of the website?
3. Why do you want to make a website?
4. What do you want your audience to do in response to the website?
The design and content of your website should reflect your answers to the above questions.
Another important aspect of website planning is ongoing maintenance. You should try to keep the
information up‐to‐date by changing the content frequently.
In order to implement a website you must:
1) Acquire a domain name.
2) Secure a web server to host your site.
3) Secure software to build website.
4) Design and build the website.
5) Track website use. Refer to the Web Analytics document.
Acquiring a Domain Name
A domain name is the “easy to remember nickname” for the Internet server where you will be able to
upload the contents of your website. It is also part of the website address that people will use to get to